Looking for something fun to do in Crested Butte in February? Try the REEBDonkadonk Fat Bike Race Series presented by Oskar Blues Brewery. Get out your fat bike and get registered as this is the last of the race series.
Things to know:
- Same day registration for all races up to one hour before start
- Races last about 60-90 minutes
- No fat biking will be permitted on track until 30 minutes prior to the race
- 3.5″ tires + / Max 10 PSI
- Be respectful of the Nordic Center and its patrons!
Fat Biking has become quite popular here in Crested Butte. So what is this new trend all about? During the summer months, mountain bikers seek out technical and mountainous terrain to ride. In the winter months, snowshoe traffic on the covered single track trails transforms the same trails into wild and well packed singletrack. REEBdonkadonk Fat Bikes were created to crush the climbs and descents of two foot wide snowshoe packed singletrack with uncanny speed and control. For more information on REEB Cycles and products, click here.
For more information on the Crested Butte real estate market, events, festivals, and news, please visit crestedbuttecollection.com. Thinking about buying or selling this year? Give us a call!