467 White Stallion
A truly exceptional opportunity located in the coveted Buckhorn Ranch subdivision just minutes from town and an award-winning Robert Trent Jones Jr. golf course. 467 White Stallion provides new construction with an ideal design suited for a large family. The four bedroom; three and one half bath, furnished home offers a beautifully appointed gourmet kitchen opening up to a living area framed by large windows that brings the outdoors inside. The primary suite located on the second level boasts spectacular mountain views and a bath that includes floor to ceiling white marble with shower, soaking tub, toilet room and double sink. A junior suite and two bedrooms located on the first floor accommodates a multitude of guests. Other property highlights include in-floor radiant heat, quartz countertops throughout, fireplace with mantel, built in cubbies, storage, custom closets, hot tub and a generous-sized 2-car heated attached garage. The property location next to open space provides the space that one desires in a mountain home. Buckhorn Ranch is a desirable neighborhood, close to everything Crested Butte has to offer. Single-track bike/hiking trails are located just minutes from the property. The property is near town (5-minute drive or 15-minute bike ride), the ski resort and national forest. This majestic setting will provide memories to cherish for years to come.
- 4 Beds
- 4 Baths
- 1966 Square Feet
- Appliances: Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Washer, Dryer, Disposal, Microwave, Exhaust Fan
- Flooring: Carpet-Partial,Hardwood,Tile,Other
- Heating: Natural Gas
- Interior Inclusions: Wired/Cable TV, All Furnishings, Ceiling Fan(s), W/D Hookup, Sound System, Vaulted Ceiling, Garage Door Opener, Media Room, Mud Room, Heated Garage
- Zoning: Residential Single Family
- 0.170 Acres
- Garage: Attached Garage
- Siding: Wood
- Roof: Metal
- Exterior Inclusions: Landscaping, Deck, Hot Tub, Lawn Sprinklers, Covered Porch
- Elementary: Crested Butte Community K-12
- Middle: Crested Butte Community K-12
- High: Crested Butte Community K-12
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of Colorado Real Estate Network, Inc. (CREN), © Copyright 2022. All rights reserved. All data deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. This database record is provided subject to "limited license" rights. Duplication or reproduction is prohibited.
FULL CREN Disclaimer
Real Estate listings held by companies other than LIV Sothebys International Realty - Crested Butte contain that company's name.
Fair Housing Disclaimer
This data was last updated: 2022-11-26 6:30pm