236 Goren’s location, perched just above the flats of Crested Butte South, allows for the expansive mountain views one desires in a mountain home. This home offers three bedrooms, two and one-half bathrooms, and an oversized 2-car attached garage. The first floor living area is perfect for entertaining with a gracious open living, dining and kitchen area with slab granite tile countertops, stainless-steel appliances, and a large pantry. Other design features include a large primary bedroom with French doors to your own personal deck. The primary bath offers a double sink vanity, tub and steam shower. Just imagine the serenity of sitting outside on the back deck allowing for that sense of escape one desires. Red Mountain Park, hiking, biking, and cross-country skiing are just a short distance away. Take advantage of this incredible opportunity to own in a premier quiet area of Crested Butte South.
- 3 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2368 Square Feet
- Appliances: Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Washer, Dryer, Disposal, Microwave
- Flooring: Carpet-Partial,Hardwood,Slate,Tile
- Heating: Natural Gas
- Interior Inclusions: Window Coverings, Wired/Cable TV, Ceiling Fan(s), W/D Hookup, Vaulted Ceiling, Jetted Tub, Steam Room, Garage Door Opener
- Zoning: Residential Single Family
- 0.340 Acres
- Garage: Attached Garage
- Siding: Stucco,Wood
- Roof: Metal
- Exterior Inclusions: Deck
- Elementary: Crested Butte Community K-12
- Middle: Crested Butte Community K-12
- High: Crested Butte Community K-12
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of Colorado Real Estate Network, Inc. (CREN), © Copyright 2023. All rights reserved. All data deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. This database record is provided subject to "limited license" rights. Duplication or reproduction is prohibited.
FULL CREN Disclaimer
Real Estate listings held by companies other than LIV Sothebys International Realty - Crested Butte contain that company's name.
Fair Housing Disclaimer
This data was last updated: 2023-10-03 6:31pm