Community

Crested Butte Collection Community Blog.

41st Annual Red Lady Salvation Ball Poster, Crested Butte, HCCA

41st Annual Red Lady Salvation Ball

41st Annual Red Lady Salvation Ball ~ Mark your calendars, this weekend is the 41st Annual Red Lady Salvation Ball. It’s time to break out your favorite red dress, put on your dancing shoes and join the High Country Conservation Advocates (HCCA) at the Eldo...

Read More
The Crested Butte Heritage Museum, 5th Annual Miner's Ball, Museum Logo

5th Annual Miner’s Ball

5th Annual Miner’s Ball ~ It’s that time of year again, the 5th Annual Miner’s Ball is here! Time to dust off the cowboy boots and don your best western wear for a night out dancing and enjoying great company. The Crested Butte Mountain Heritage...

Read More
Bluebird Real Estate, Corey Dwan joins the Bluebird Real Estate team

Corey Dwan Joins The Bluebird Real Estate Team

Corey Dwan Joins The Bluebird Real Estate Team ~ Along with my full time assistant, Erin, I am excited to announce our transition to Bluebird Real Estate, an independent locally owned and operated premium residential brokerage with exceptional marketing and outstanding leadership. Bluebird is...

Read More
Crested Butte Climate Research, billy bar skies home

Crested Butte Climate Research

Crested Butte Climate Research ~ Crested Butte Climate Research was not his intention. When billy barr moved to Gothic, a tiny ghost town in the hills above Crested Butte, he just wanted to be alone. “If I had any social skills at all I...

Read More
71 Cinnamon Mountain Rd, Mt. Crested Butte Home For Sale, Crested Butte Real Estate, Mountain View

71 Cinnamon Mountain Rd, Mt. Crested Butte ~ Back On The Market

71 Cinnamon Mountain Rd, Mt. Crested Butte ~ Back On The Market! 71 Cinnamon Mountain Rd, Mt. Crested Butte (MLS 740264) is back on the Crested Butte real estate market! This spectacular Mt. Crested Butte home offers beautiful mountain views with lots of western...

Read More