Whether you are a first-time home buyer or an experienced real estate investor, going it alone is often stressful, time consuming, and much more expensive than you originally thought. Unlike the Seller’s Agent, a Buyer’s Agent represents you, the buyer, and is an expert in buyer representation and the home-buying process.
Many buyers mistakenly believe if they buy directly from the seller or Seller’s Agent that they will save on the commission. An untrue assumption. In fact, the seller will pay the same commission to his agent, regardless if you have an agent or not. The seller also pays the buyer’s agent’s commission. Having a third party negotiate on your behalf is the first rule of innovative negotiation techniques. If you negotiate for yourself, you may face situations where you must give immediate responses to questions you would rather sleep on. A third party negotiator buys you time to think and analyze the situation in a non-stressful environment.
As your Buyer’s Agent, we will:
- Combine deep local market knowledge, unparalleled business practices and an abiding love of Crested Butte to guide you to the perfect residence and/or investment.
- Negotiate a better price and terms on your behalf.
- Put your best interests first and will work diligently to get you the best obtainable investment. And more than likely, you will end up saving more than you could have imagined, in areas you didn’t know existed.
- Track the market and keep you up to date with the Crested Butte Collection monthly newsletter. Understanding the local market is key when negotiating the best price and terms.
- Track the seller’s pricing method and motivation. By understanding these two major negotiation components, you will add strength to your negotiation plan and complete a more favorable transaction.
- Assist you with all necessary legal paperwork such as the purchase contract, inspection objections, loan conditions, title objections and many more.
- Refer you to top local mortgage agents, attorneys, contractors and property inspectors.
We take great pride in using our considerable experience, resources and global connections to artfully unite extraordinary properties with extraordinary lives. We will be there for you and your transaction every step of the way.
11 Hunter Hill Road, Unit 402, Mt. Crested Butte is a well kept, three bedroom, two bath Mountain Edge condo. (Click here for MLS 759018) Its convenient location is only a two minute walk from the West Wall ski lift and steps from the bus stop. Enjoy views of Mt....read more
427 Belleview Avenue, Units 103 & 104, Crested Butte (Click here for MLS 759031) is an amazing light-filled office space in the West Elk Center, one of town’s newer commercial buildings. This spacious 718 square foot unit is on the first floor and provides lots of...read more