Whether you are a first-time home buyer or an experienced real estate investor, going it alone is often stressful, time consuming, and much more expensive than you originally thought. Unlike the Seller’s Agent, a Buyer’s Agent represents you, the buyer, and is an expert in buyer representation and the home-buying process.
Many buyers mistakenly believe if they buy directly from the seller or Seller’s Agent that they will save on the commission. An untrue assumption. In fact, the seller will pay the same commission to his agent, regardless if you have an agent or not. The seller also pays the buyer’s agent’s commission. Having a third party negotiate on your behalf is the first rule of innovative negotiation techniques. If you negotiate for yourself, you may face situations where you must give immediate responses to questions you would rather sleep on. A third party negotiator buys you time to think and analyze the situation in a non-stressful environment.
As your Buyer’s Agent, we will:
- Combine deep local market knowledge, unparalleled business practices and an abiding love of Crested Butte to guide you to the perfect residence and/or investment.
- Negotiate a better price and terms on your behalf.
- Put your best interests first and will work diligently to get you the best obtainable investment. And more than likely, you will end up saving more than you could have imagined, in areas you didn’t know existed.
- Track the market and keep you up to date with the Crested Butte Collection monthly newsletter. Understanding the local market is key when negotiating the best price and terms.
- Track the seller’s pricing method and motivation. By understanding these two major negotiation components, you will add strength to your negotiation plan and complete a more favorable transaction.
- Assist you with all necessary legal paperwork such as the purchase contract, inspection objections, loan conditions, title objections and many more.
- Refer you to top local mortgage agents, attorneys, contractors and property inspectors.
We take great pride in using our considerable experience, resources and global connections to artfully unite extraordinary properties with extraordinary lives. We will be there for you and your transaction every step of the way.
I am excited to announce my new listing at 701 Gothic Road, Unit 243, Mt. Crested Butte (MLS 755636). If you're looking for an affordable condo on the mountain, this Three Seasons unit is it. Unit 243 is a great one bedroom, 406 square foot, corner unit with...read more
90 Aspen Lane, Unit 1C, Crested Butte (MLS 755110) is a great opportunity to own close to town. This three bedroom, 2 full bath condo is located in a beautiful setting with Mt. Crested Butte as your backdrop. Unit 1C was recently updated with bamboo flooring, custom...read more