Spring skiing is here! We’re in the final two weeks of the 2021/2022 ski season and the snow has been skiing great. March is one of our favorite months here in Crested Butte. We welcome thousands of Spring Break visitors to the valley and the community calendar is full of fun events and live music. Get out your dancing shoes; we’re all looking forward to KBUT’s Disco Inferno this weekend at the Center for the Arts! The Mac Dogs Sleds & Kegs is super fun event which supports great causes in our local community. And what would spring in Crested Butte be without the year end Pond Skim? Watch as competitors attempt to skim across the man-made pond at the base area on Saturday April 2nd.
Check out these end of season events coming up:
- KBUT’s Disco Inferno (FKA Soul Train) ~ March 25
- Mac Dogs Sleds & Kegs ~ March 26
- Ski Town Breakdown: Live Music ~ March 26
- CBFF Oscar Nominated Film Shorts ~ March 26
- Sunsquabi ~ March 26
- CBFF Oscar Nominated Film Shorts ~ March 27
- Historic Walking Tour ~ March 30
- Women’s Networking Night ~ March 30
- Random Rab ~ March 31
Early April Events
- Paradise Place Annual Casino Night ~ April 1
- Pond Skim ~ April 2
- Ski Town Breakdown: Live Music ~ April 2
- Closing Weekend Pub Crawl ~ April 2
- Grand Traverse ~ April 2-3
- CBMR Closing Day ~ April 3
With closing weekend less than two weeks away, it’s time to get in some spring skiing! If you haven’t made it out on the hill yet, be sure to get up there and take some turns! You can find local ski rental and resort information here. In addition to skiing, Crested Butte offers other wonderful spring activities; click here.
For more information on the Crested Butte real estate market, events, festivals, and news, please visit crestedbuttecollection.com. Thinking about buying or selling this year? Give us a call!